How To Set BoundariesRegular price $99.00
Boundaries are a set of rules in which you choose to live your life by.
How To Set Boundaries will teach you how to stand up for yourself in a kind way. It will allow you to figure out what you actually want in life, where you want to go, and be able to direct your focus toward the things you actually want, instead of saying 'Yes' to all the things you actually don’t want to do.
Sophie Guidolin, Founder of Flourish & Fulfilled, an NLP Master Practitioner and Gottman Institute Level 2 Certified Therapist guides you in this course to feel empowered, and start taking charge and control of your life, in learning how to set boundaries in a kind way.
What To Expect:
- This course has been designed for you to work through at your own pace
- This course is broken down into mini masterclasses with a mix of self-tasks, homework, up-skilling tasks that you can go and work on for each individual masterclass
- You will uncover values that you're going to be able to implement in your own life and be able to work through
This course IS for you if:
- Experiencing friendship issues
- You feel you’re the only one that gives, shows up, organises events in your friendship/s
- You always say yes, when inside you’re screaming no
This course IS NOT for you if:
- You’re after 1:1 coaching
- You’re not able to reflect on yourself critically
- You’re seeking mental health support (as this is not a tailored, 1:1 environment, this is not suitable)
- You are not comfortable with self instructed learning modules
Masterclass Modules Include:
- What Are Boundaries?
- Starting With Small Commitments
- Types Of Boundaries
- Know Yourself
- Clear Communication
- Crossing Boundaries
- Relationships That No Longer Serve Us
- Consciously Designing A Life You Love
*Free Journal offer only valid when you purchase all 4 courses in one transaction. Australia only. Offer valid until 11:59pm Tuesday 17th May.