An Attitude For Gratitude!Regular price $99.00
The first step of gratitude is acknowledging we have the power to be grateful in any opportunity.
An Attitude For Gratitude will teach you that when you come from a place of gratitude, and being grateful for all of the things in our life, this can change our emotional state and everything else in-between.
By simply changing the way you speak, smiling when you speak, can change your entire attitude.
Sophie Guidolin, Founder of Flourish & Fulfilled, an NLP Master Practitioner and Gottman Institute Level 2 Certified Therapist guides you in this course to acknowledge where you are at, appreciate the things you do have, and know where you want to go. You will learn how to embody the attitude for gratitude in your everyday life and attract in an abundant lifestyle.
What To Expect:
- This course has been designed for you to work through at your own pace
- This course is broken down into mini masterclasses with a mix of self-tasks, homework, up-skilling tasks that you can go and work on for each individual masterclass
- You will uncover values that you're going to be able to implement in your own life and be able to work through
This course IS for you if:
- You are looking for more positivity in your life
- You want to learn how to be more grateful
This course IS NOT for you if:
- You’re after 1:1 coaching
- You’re not able to reflect on yourself critically
- You’re seeking mental health support (as this is not a tailored, 1:1 environment, this is not suitable)
- You are not comfortable with self instructed learning modules
Masterclass Modules Include:
- What Is Gratitude?
- Empowerment vs Disempowerment
- Abundance Over Fear
- Why The Words We Use Matters
- How To Be At Cause
- Every Experience Has One Consistent
- Time Is A Construct
- How To Stay In Gratitude Attitude