Tired of staying indoors and with the same old “Netflix and chill” routine?
Relationships are work and we need to take time to nourish them and keep them strong. While many of us are happy to work on goals in other areas of our life (career, health, fitness), when it comes to our intimate relationships we can easily tend to forget them. Sound familiar?
Read more here for a few reasons why you should make date nights a priority.
It’s time to think outside the box with some fun outdoor date ideas that are guaranteed to give your dating repertoire a real breath of fresh air. From riding bikes to hitting up a concert, we’ve found something for everyone this Valentine’s Day and beyond 💞
- Go on a pizza tour of your city, then rate each slice. Pizza + outdoors = the way to anyone's heart.
- Challenge each other to a Tennis match. Loser buys brunch.
- Hit up a local farmer’s market. Few dates are cuter than strolling the stalls and buying way too much fresh produce.
- Visit your local, neighborhood pool.
- Get sweaty (and competitive) and complete a HIIT workout together.
- Park your car up on a hill to catch the sunrise or sunset.
- Bike around your city and pretend you’re tourists.
- Play mini golf. A little friendly competition never hurt!
- Have a picnic. Find a shady spot in the park, lay down a blanket, and enjoy lunch together.
- Go strawberry picking. Is there anything better than fresh strawberries?
- Wander through a botanic garden.
- Watch a movie outside and cuddle under a blanket.
- Go rollerblading together.
- Sit on the grass and talk about your goals and dreams.
- Go explore a new trail with a hike in the woods or up a mountain (bonus points for a scenic view!)
- Stargaze on a clear night – find somewhere dark away from city lights for optimal viewing pleasure)
- Build a campfire and get cosy under a blanket.
- Use our Conversations That Matter cards to spark deep chats whatever the weather!
So are date nights really that important in your relationship? YES! Keeping intimacy and connection alive in your relationship is essential to overall relationship happiness.
So tell me, when’s your next date night?