In this episode I share some of the biggest lessons I have learnt over the past 10 years of owning my own businesses.
After owning my own businesses for over a decade now, I've learnt a lot of hard lessons, and today I share those with you. From losing $60,000 to realising I can't do everything myself, I open up about the ups and downs of being a business owner.
- Getting caught up in other peoples version of success
- Social Media
- Automatic imports
- Self-packing & rushing
- Self-publishing vs published
- Tax Audit -6 Months closure
- No tax invoice is a directors loan expense in the eyes of the ATO
- The business' money is not your money
- Getting caught up in making money and losing the purpose- without the purpose, the self-happiness will not be fulfilled.
Ask a question on my Hotline by calling 07 5649 6851
Follow on Instagram @flourishandfulfilled