Are you tired of conversations about the weather, your last meal or your plans for the weekend? Do you want to dive deeper into conversations with loved ones and really get to know them - what makes them tick, their desires and dreams, and how they're really coping day-to-day?
That warm feeling of deep, human connection is so important in maintaining our overall emotional and physical health. In fact, studies have shown that people who have satisfying relationships are happier, have fewer health problems, and live longer. Once you begin to connect with your loved ones on a deeper level, you’ll be amazed at the doors that open for you and your relationships.
Remember, everyone you will ever meet knows something you don’t and has their own story to share.
We’ve rounded up 15 questions from our Conversations That Matter cards to help you turn small talk into real talk. It’s time to get deep and dive into thought-provoking conversations that will deepen your relationship with your significant other, friends, and loved ones.
- What do you love the most about yourself?
- What is something you would like to work on?
- When was the last time you did something for the first time?
- What is your favourite memory growing up?
- Do you have any reoccurring dreams?
- What does a perfect day look like for you?
- What has been your biggest achievement this year?
- How do you think your energy projects to others?
- What is one problem you wish you could solve?
- When was the last time you broke a promise to yourself?
- How have you changed in the past 5 years?
- If you could swap lives with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
- If you won a million dollars, how would you spend it?
- What are your top 3 core values?
- What are you most excited for in the next year?
Anytime you reveal personal information to someone else, it increases intimacy between you and the other person. So let down your guard, and don't be afraid to ask (and answer!) these deep questions.
Are you ready to have more meaningful conversations? Explore beyond the small talk and use our Conversations That Matter cards to dive into thought-provoking topics that will deepen your relationship with your significant other, friends, and loved ones. Get to know each other on a new level with 55 conversation starter cards, which invite you to open up about themes such as love, money, family, self-knowledge, desires, the past and future, the meaning of life, and so much more. Each card contains three questions to provoke discussion that will raise smiles, open hearts, build friendships and foster the best kind of intimacy.