Manifestation is such a powerful source. It helps you to pull your thoughts and dreams into a reality. People all around the word practice manifestation and this is because it truly works.
In order to create what you wish to see, you must challenge your mind to discover what it is that it wishes for.
Take the below journal prompts to help guide you through this process. Think about each question deeply and let the answers guide you towards your manifestation journey. Map out what you want to see from your life and create the vision into your reality.
Manifestation journal prompts:
- What does your dream life look like?
- Describe what you want to manifest in detail.
- How would you feel if your desire manifested?
- What’s stopping you from going after your dreams?
- Write down 10 positive affirmations that resonate with you
- How do you define success? Describe in detail.
- What are your core values?
- How are your manifestations backed by inspiration and service?
- List 5 things you are grateful for.
- How do you feel when you are aligned with the Universe?
The key to making your life into what you dream of is knowing which important questions to ask yourself. Remember to check in with yourself often and really describe what you want to see out of your own life.
You have the power to create whatever reality you wish to see.
“If you’re serious about changing your life - you’ll find a way. If you’re not - you’ll find an excuse”
Make sure to take a moment every so often to check in with these prompts. It’s important to set a clear vision in your life in order to manifest what life you want to live.
Within my Manifest Magic In 10 Days challenge, I’ll guide you step-by-step on how to make your visualisation stronger, how to communicate it with the universe, and ultimately, how to get what you want.
Together, we will fully dive into the power of manifesting and how YOU can manifest your dreams and create a life of total fulfilment. You can find all the details for Manifest Magic In 10 Days here.